- Service Etrangers (Non Européens)
Address: Place Colignon / Colignonplein
Work permits for foreign nationals who hold a residence permit
The procedure outlined below is only valid for those people who are already domiciled in Belgium and whose situation is deemed as regular.
For other people, the employer must carry out the procedures.
- Visit ACTIRIS to collect the application forms
- Go to the municipal administration, taking with you your residence card, the completed forms and €7 to have your signature legalised
- Hand over the completed forms to ACTIRIS, who will send them to the Brussels Region
- After the application is processed, the Brussels Region will send the licence to the municipal administration
- Upon receipt, the commune sends a notification to the interested party inviting him/her to come and collect his/her permit.
You must then bring with you your residence card, a photo and €1.25.
- Upon expiry of the work permit, the procedure must be repeated.
- Municipal services concerned